This course is in very easy to follow spoken Arabic language.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
Pregnancy is a beautiful time in a woman’s life. It is also a time when a new kind of responsibility begins”. If you are like me you might have a thousand questions in your mind right now. What should I eat? How much weight should I gain? How the hell do I handle this horrible heartburn? Also, will I be a good mother? Will I be able to do it?
To answer the last question first, yes you will be able to. As for the rest, I have accumulated the answers into a pregnancy nutrition pre-recorded video course. You can watch it at your pace. It is quick, effective and informative based on the latest nutrition evidence and mother’s questions.
It is reviewed and approved by Dr. Gael Abou Ghannam OBGYN, MD.
In this pregnancy course you will find the following videos:
1. What is the right nutrition during pregnancy
2. How much should I eat during pregnancy
3. How to handle Constipation, heartburn, and nausea
4. How to decrease chemical exposure during pregnancy and why
5. What are gestational diabetes and hypertension and how to handle them
6. What is the importance of proper hydration and how much water to have
7. How to prepare for the pre-partum experience and postpartum
HOW DOES THE COURSE WORK? WILL IT BE SENT TO ME?
This course is a video course that you can watch from any device. Once you make the payment, you will automatically receive an email with the course link. Click on that link and voila!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Any mother to be who wants to know what the right nutrition is for her and her baby.
- Any mother struggling to prepare for the pre-partum experience and postpartum.
CAN I WATCH THE COURSE WHENEVER I WANT?
Yes! You can watch the course on your own time. Please note however that the course duration expires after 1 year.
If however for any reason you face any technical issues and you need a reset. Please feel free to contact us.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE TIME?
The videos are SUPER simple and separated into short videos that can be watched in little intervals. Most moms say it is very practical and useful.
This course is by Mirna Sabbagh - Dietitian and mother. She has helped thousands of mothers over the years and shares information about nutrition from pregnancy until the child is eating healthy independently on her Instagram page where you can get SO many beneficial tips. For more information about Mirna and her expertise.