I am a dietitian and mother. I teach mothers how to offer their families the healthiest diet with confidence, ease, and practicality.
My promise is to simplify mother's lives and to end the confusion that comes with the nutrition world.
Let me tell you why. Have any of these thoughts or questions occurred to you?
1. What is the best nutrition for my baby?
2. I feel frustrated I keep hearing opposing opinions from your doctor, dietitian, mother, and friend.
3. What are these breastfeeding issues, why did no-one tell me about them, and what are the solutions!
4. When to start solids? What to start with first? Baby led weaning or not?
5. Is organic important or a fluke? How much sugar to give? How do you know if your child is growing optimally? How much food does your little one need and what is healthy for your baby?
6. Most commonly, how, for heavens sake, can you get them to eat and not be picky?
I wondered about all those questions too! Big time! Imagine my frustration when I was confused even though I was a dietitian myself! This tells you the nutrition world has become so confusing that even experts are scratching their brains! I think it is not acceptable for mothers to be confused about the most important decisions they'll ever make. The decisions about their child's nutrition during their most important period of development.
After years of confusion, research, trial and error with my son, and years of experience with clients in the clinic. I am now 800% more confident in my choices. I want you to feel the same absolute confidence when you offer nutrition to your baby.
I have translated my knowledge and approach into very affordable online courses so I can reach every mother in the Middle East without the financial barrier or physical barrier.
I did the research and practice then recorded it, so that you do not have to suffer like I did. The confusion ends today.