Bulgur & Minced Meat Recipe
This grain is easy to prepare and comes with several health benefits. It is easy to prepare and very nutritious indeed because it contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, as well as a great amount of fiber, magnesium and iron.
Bulgur is also known for supporting digestion and gut health as well as healthy blood sugar control and promoting weight loss.
Here’s an easy and quick recipe to prepare your bulgur and minced meat dish.
- 2 large onions
- 4 small gloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of ginger
- 1 teaspoon 7 spices
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 500 g of minced meat (ideally grass fed)
- 2 cups of bulgur
- Put the minced meat in a hot pan and cook it until it’s brown. If it’s not too small, break it up with a wooden spoon,
- Add the 2 onions, after cutting them, in the pan and cook them until they’re brownish as well
- Add the oil, the ginger and the garlic
- Let them all sauté together for 5 to 8 min
- Add the spices
- Add the 2 cups of bulgur and mix them all together for a minute
- Add 4 cups of water, cover it and let it cook for 20 min
You can serve it with a salad of cabbage and tomato on the side.
Mirna Sabbagh an adult and child dietitian, nutritionist, and lactation consultant sees patients physically in Dubai, and also does online consultations for weight loss for adults and children, pick eating and other services. In addition, she also has several digital courses: breastfeeding course, starting solids 6-12 months course, child nutrition for all children including picky eaters, and also a weight loss course for adults that you can sign up for from the comfort of your home. You can also e-mail Mirna for questions on email@example.com