Imagine having a PEACEFUL, POSITIVE & EASY relationship with food.
Imagine your life without dieting & restricting.
Stop feeling out of control.
Stop spending time, energy and money worrying about food and your body.
Give attention to what makes you fulfilled and happy.
Create mental space to grow and to live!
You deserve to free yourself from dieting, guilt, shame and anxiety.
I created the intuitive eating program to help you:
- Reject the diet mentality: 95% of diets fail! Give up dieting for good and try this revolutionary approach that actually works.
- Honor your hunger: Learn how to connect and trust your body's cues.
- Make peace with food: Let go of the black and white thinking and look at food objectively.
- Challenge the food police: What voice is dictating your food choice? Is it gentle? Is it compassionate?
- Feel your fullness: Eat mindfully and understand what factors affect your fullness.
- Discover the satisfaction factor: Take pleasure in food and stop fighting your desires.
- Cope with your feelings without using food: Explore more constructive coping mechanisms.
- Respect your body: accept your body at any size and learn to look at it from a different perspective
- Exercise: Feel the difference
- Honor your health: eat from a place of self-care and abundance, not self-control and deprivation
- A total of 10 comprehensive modules covering the 10 principles of Intuitive Eating
- Meal prep guide over 4 weeks with more than 45 easy and delicious recipes that will help you discover the satisfaction factor
- Printable worksheets with every module
- Access to my Facebook & WhatsApp support group where you can connect with me and other participants
- Weekly e-mails to keep motivated
- Lifelong free access to all updates on the program and the meal prep guide
If you wish to work with me one on one check out the following packages:
I'm on mission to free people from strict dieting and I would love to help you reclaim the joy of eating.
If you have any question, don't hesitate to connect with me on Instagram (@rola_ghaddar) or through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).