What is the workshop about?
Identifying and ending childhood trauma - So we don't pass them on to our children
Who is it for?
- People who grew up in abusive or chaotic households
- People whose parents were unregulated, abusive, aggressive, neglecting, or others.
- People who grew up in shaming environment.
- People who are easily triggered, find difficulty with confrontation, fear extreme frustration.
- People who feel they can’t move on in certain areas
- Anyone who has experienced any trauma in their lives from parents, relationships, co-workers, or anyone.
- Anyone who wants to be trauma aware understands how to prevent traumas from going into our children's minds.
- People who spend their lives people pleasing
Why did we create it?
- Tolerate emotions
- Understand themselves and triggers
- Understand themselves
- Ultimately prevent trauma from continuing to children
- Identify their truth
What transformation does the workshop offer?
- You will find out your archetype and its triggers and the impact on your life
- You will learn how to handle traumatic bonds and people related to it
- You will understand how to deal with triggers: how to understand your truth
- You will learn how to install healthier habits in children and end this vicious cycle
Date, Time and Place
3-day workshop via zoom
November 8, 9 and 10 at 9:00 PM till 11:00 PM Dubai Time
What is included?
Session 1: find out your archetype and its triggers. Did you grow up with the below?
Learn to identify your patterns and understand yourself more. Do you have blind spots? Is there something you are repeating and you are not aware of? Are you healed?
Session 2: How to deal with triggers: how to understand yourself
Understand and resolve triggers in a healthy way. Learn 7 effective tools and strategies depending on your personality.
Session 3: How to instill better habits in children and end the cycle
Learn 7 strategies to handle children’s behaviors and parenting to avoid repeating a trauma cycle
Bonus Q/A session for those who book in the next 48 hours
Got questions? Email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you!