This course is in English. An Arabic version of the course is available here.
What is this course about?
The confusion about the right information about child nutrition ends today! I was confused about the right nutrition for my baby even though I am a dietitian. After months of research, I know with 100% confidence what is the right nutrition for my child, and now I share this information with you so you can have the confidence as well. My objective is for you to enter the solids journey with NO panic, NO confusion, and be able to truly enjoy your baby's eating journey.
Let me tell you what this course includes.
The 6-12 months starting solids course is a video course which covers all the information a mother/father needs to make confident decisions about their baby's solids journey. The course:
Includes 9 videos worth 60 minutes in easy to understand English language.
For questions about the course please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The video course includes 9 sections:
- Welcome to the baby nutrition solids course 6-12 months
- Should I start solids at 4 or 6 months?
- What foods are allowed and not allowed for babies ages 6-12 months?
- What do I start with solids and how do I progress textures?
- Which cooking equipment do I need for my baby food and cooking tips?
- Which items do I need for my baby starting solids?
- Timing and Textures of solid foods for babies
- A note about processed baby food and solids
- Schedule, Amounts, and Conclusion
For a limited time there will be a free recipe book full of easy and healthy baby recipes!
- Hidden names of sugar
- Organic vs. Inorganic List for Fruits and vegetables
- Shopping Grocery List
- Food Safety Guidelines
- Helpful Cooking Tips
- How to Decrease Toxins Guidelines
- Important Info
- List of 6 to 12 Months Allowed VS. Not Allowed Foods
- Constipation for Babies: Causes and Solutions
- Guidelines for babies with CMPA (Cow's milk protein allergy)
- Shopping and storage tips
- 6 to 12 Months Recipe Book
- Frequently asked questions by Moms
NEW BABY LED WEANING MODULE: MEDITERRANEAN INDEPENEDENT WEANING
We introduced a new Baby Led Weaning Module into this course.
What is this module about?
Baby led weaning or Puree. So many questions. So much information online, but is it practical? Does it help us reach our goals. I have an approach that is tested and tried and I want to let you in on it. Strict baby led weaning is NOT enough to reach our goals. Try it on your own and you'll feel the same after 3-4 weeks. You're going to think "Now what?".
But I will share with you ALL you need to know about the benefits of BLW and how to apply it safely. BUT I will give you the additional tools you need to supplement your journey of BLW.
In my opinion BLW is NOT obligatory. It is optional. If you don't want to apply it, that's fine too.
What will you learn?
- What is baby led weaning, what are the best parts about it, and how can we incorporate it in our weaning method? Is it better than other weaning methods?
- What is traditional weaning? Can we apply it on it's own?
- What is mixed combo feeding. Is it better than the others?
- How to cut fruits and vegetables the right safe way using a specific cutting guide
- Cutting Guide: Learn how to cut your baby's fruits and vegetables safely
- Choking Guide: Learn how to offer your baby homemade food the right way and texture
Curious to know what mothers think of this course? Find the testimonials below.
How does the course work? Will it be sent to me?
This course is a video course that you can watch from any device. Once you make the payment, you will automatically receive an email with the course link. Click on that link and voila!
Who is this course for?
- Any mother who wants to have 100% confidence in her nutrition choices for her baby.
- This course is suitable for new moms who have no idea where to start and also for mothers with experience with 2 or more babies.
Can I watch the course whenever I want?
Yes! You can watch the course on your own time. Please note however that the course duration expires after 1 year.
If however for any reason you face any technical issues and you need a reset. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
What if I don't have time?
The videos are SUPER simple and separated into short videos that can be watched in little intervals. Most moms say it is very practical and useful.
This course is by Mirna Sabbagh - Dietitian and mother. She has helped thousands of mothers over the years and shares information about nutrition from pregnancy until the child is eating healthy independently on her Instagram page where you can get SO many beneficial tips. For more information about Mirna and her expertise.
This course is also available in Arabic here.
To read more about what other moms think about this course, click this link.