This course is in English. An Arabic version of the course is available here.
What is this course about?
The confusion about the right information about child nutrition ends today! I was confused about the right nutrition for my baby even though I am a dietitian. After months of research, I know with 100% confidence what is the right nutrition for my child, and now I share this information with you so you can have the confidence as well. My objective is for you to enter the solids journey with NO panic, NO confusion, and be able to truly enjoy your baby's eating journey.
Let me tell you what this course includes.
The 6-12 months starting solids course is a video course which covers all the information a mother/father needs to make confident decisions about their baby's solids journey. The course:
Includes 9 videos worth 60 minutes in easy to understand English language.
For questions about the course please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The video course includes 9 sections:
- Welcome to the baby nutrition solids course 6-12 months
- Should I start solids at 4 or 6 months?
- What foods are allowed and not allowed for babies ages 6-12 months?
- What do I start with solids and how do I progress textures?
- Which cooking equipment do I need for my baby food and cooking tips?
- Which items do I need for my baby starting solids?
- Timing and Textures of solid foods for babies
- A note about processed baby food and solids
- Schedule, Amounts, and Conclusion
For a limited time there will be a free recipe book full of easy and healthy baby recipes!
- Hidden names of sugar
- Organic vs. Inorganic List for Fruits and vegetables
- Shopping Grocery List
- Food Safety Guidelines
- Helpful Cooking Tips
- How to Decrease Toxins Guidelines
- Important Info
- List of 6 to 12 Months Allowed VS. Not Allowed Foods
- Constipation for Babies: Causes and Solutions
- Guidelines for babies with CMPA (Cow's milk protein allergy)
- Shopping and storage tips
- 6 to 12 Months Recipe Book
- Frequently asked questions by Moms
Curious to know what mothers think of this course? Find the testimonials below.
How does the course work? Will it be sent to me?
This course is a video course that you can watch from any device. Once you make the payment, you will automatically receive an email with the course link. Click on that link and voila!
Who is this course for?
- Any mother who wants to have 100% confidence in her nutrition choices for her baby.
- This course is suitable for new moms who have no idea where to start and also for mothers with experience with 2 or more babies.
Can I watch the course whenever I want?
Yes! You can watch the course on your own time. Please note however that the course duration expires after 1 year.
If however for any reason you face any technical issues and you need a reset. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
What if I don't have time?
The videos are SUPER simple and separated into short videos that can be watched in little intervals. Most moms say it is very practical and useful.
This course is by Mirna Sabbagh - Dietitian and mother. She has helped thousands of mothers over the years and shares information about nutrition from pregnancy until the child is eating healthy independently on her Instagram page where you can get SO many beneficial tips. For more information about Mirna and her expertise.
This course is also available in Arabic here.
To read more about what other moms think about this course, click this link.